Sunday, 10 January 2016

Winter Wedding Makeup - Aimee's Wedding

2 weeks ago it was my supervisors/friends wedding and it was such an amazing day and she looked lovely! I loved my make up so I thought I'd share some photos of it with you. These photos don't do any justice to my makeup or the palette at all! Check out my Instagram for my photos: rachellouisetaylor


First the base I used:

Benefit Porefessional
Urban Decay Naked Foundation
Urban Decay Naked concealer
MAC Select Cover Up concealer
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Soft & Gentle
MAC Strobe Cream
Alongside a hell of a lot of Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray! My makeup literally lasted from 11:30am until after 12am, this setting spray it my favourite by far!

For my eyes I used the Gwen Stefani palette for Urban Decay, what a fantastic palette! I couldn't be happier that I have it, if you need a new eye shadow palette buy this! I honestly can't fault it at all, perfect for all occasions too.

For the crease I used Punk, burgundy matte (Top right)
All over the lid I used a mix of Pop, Baby and Steady (Steady 2nd from top right, Pop bottom left and Baby above Pop)
Highlight for brow bone and inner corner, Blonde (Top left)
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Huda Beauty lashes in Coco Jo #4


For my eyebrows I used Anastasia Beverly Hills brow Pomade in Dark Brown and set them with the Maybelline Brow Drama mascara.


 
 
I just curled all over my hair then used the Mark Hill Freeze Hold hairspray and I can hands down say its the best hairspray I have ever used! I was worried about my hair dropping but it didn't at all, even after 12 hours.


My dress was from LoveDrobe on Asos, heels from Primark and my lovely furry clutch bag is from NewLook.

 
love Rachel x



 

2 comments:

  1. So in love with your blog! You've got such a fresh style and it really is a pleasure to read it!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    xoxo
    Patricia http://patriciacori.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    patriciacori.blogspot.ch
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete