Tuesday, 8 December 2015

Blogmas Day 8: Making A Gingerbread House

Day 8 of Blogmas has been the most exciting for me to do so far, as far as I know and can remember I have never ever made a Gingerbread house. Now although I have cheated and I bought one to just assemble and decorate I thought Blogmas would be the perfect chance to make one, so me and my mam have sat down and made it together whilst listening to some Christmas music. If you've made a Gingerbread house this Christmas send me a link, I'd love to see!

                                      I bought this Gingerbread kit from Asda and it was £4.

 
So the box comes with a plastic board to help keep the gingerbread house in place, includes three different type of sweets to decorate with, some white icing, which you get quite a lot of, I never used the whole packet and I covered quite a lot of the house! It obviously also includes the gingerbread parts for the house haha. On the side it shows you what it includes and on the back it has step by step instructions on how to make the house.
 
 
It was actually quite fun to make but took so much concentration when it came to putting the house together and putting the icing on, which you can probably tell as it's not the neatest! Below is the photo of our gingerbread house from the front, I wanted to focus more on the front and roof as people are more likely too see them parts, even if the front is a slight fail hahha, it's all for fun.
 
 
love Rachel x
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment