Saturday, 5 December 2015

Blogmas Day 5: Winter Makeup

My favourite time to do my make up is when I'm getting all dressed up to go on a night out, especially during the winter time. So here's a list of products I used to create this makeup look! I must say, I probably used half a bottle of setting spray to keep it all in place hahaha, oh and a lot of concealer!

I love to use a lot of concealer and highlighter when I go on a night out or want to do a heavier make up look, I often tend to apply my concealer under my eyes, then mix Benefit's High Beam with some more concealer and then just in case I haven't got enough highlighter I put it on my forehead, centre of my nose, tops of my cheekbones, brow bone, cupids bow and my chin!

 
 
 
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
LA Girl Concealer
Makeup Revolution Ultra Bronze Bronzer
Makeup Revolution pigment in Dynamic and Cautious
Benefit Roller lash mascara
MUA Matte Black eyeliner
Anastasia Beverly Hills pomade
Benefit High Beam
Becca Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop highlighter
MAC Hang Up lipstick
Urban Decay setting spray
Primark Sultry eyelashes
 
 
love Rachel x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment