Friday, 4 December 2015

Blogmas Day 4: My 3 Favourite Christmas Films

There are hundreds of Christmas films and these are my top three favourites. There's nothing better when it comes to the winter time than snuggling up in bed or on the couch with a big blanket, hot chocolate with all the Christmas decorations and watching a good, festive Christmas film.

3. Home Alone 2: Lost In New York
 
For years now I have wanted to go to New York during December, not only do I love Home Alone (who doesn't?) but when it's set in New York, that's even better. I've watched this film twice already in the past week and it's only December 4th!
 


2. The Santa Clause movie (1994)

I love all the Santa Clause movies, but the first one is my definite favourite, I prefer the older films over the newer ones and I think it has such a good story line, has amazing actors and actresses and it's just soooo Christmassy.

 
 
1. Miracle on 34th Street (1994)

Miracle on 34th Street is just my all time favourite Christmas film, it's romantic and it has the best story line. It's all about the emotions, let's be honest hahaha. If you haven't seen it yet then where have you been?! Go and watch it right now, then watch it again hahhaa.

 
Comment below and let me know what your favourite Christmas film is!
 
love Rachel x



 

No comments:

Post a Comment