Tuesday, 15 December 2015

Blogmas Day 14 & 15: Christmas wishlist, Where to shop, Vlogmas & More..

So yesterday's post (14th) took a slight turn, it was meant to be all about my birthday but that didn't exactly go to plan! I've quickly came up with some ideas and I'm going to put them all in one post as I am determent to upload a post every day.  I've got into the Christmassy mood even more today as I went to my grandma and granddads to put their Christmas tree up and now it's currently it's 11:19pm, I'm in my tartan pjs, lay in my new tartan bedding, with fairy lights and watching The Holiday. Feeing festive! I do love tartan, especially in the winter time.

As I get older I haven't really asked for much, I did write a Christmas list as my mam and dad were asking for ideas, as were family members. Everything and when I say everything, I mean the whole list apart from a few things were make up items!! Obviously when it comes to the winter time I am absolutely obsessed with all things burgundy, dark and glittery so it was only right that Charlotte Tilbury The Vintage Vamp or The Dolce Vita palettes. I was in Fenwick's at Newcastle on Sunday and they recently opened a Charlotte Tilbury counter and I had to restrain myself from buying one as they are just amazing. They also make the perfect present for someone who loves make up and you're looking for a higher priced gift. Anastasia Contour Palette is probably at the top of everyone's list this year, it was definitely on mine, I am so glad that Huda Beauty recently released her eyelashes in the UK (available on Cult Beauty) because they are amazing. I did put a specific pair on my Christmas list which were the Giselle #1 lashes, on the 28th December I'm going to my friends wedding and I'm hoping I get these so I can wear them! Let me know if you would like to see what I wore for the wedding, my make up and hair as it is a post I would love to do. A new foundation and concealer I tried since my holiday this year has been the Urban Decay Naked and I can't fault them at all, I've just ran out of concealer and almost out of the foundation so hopefully Santa will be bringing me some hahah, I also put Charlotte Tilbury Magic foundation on the list so we shall see!

I shop in a lot of different places at Christmas but this year I've found myself on ASOS the most, they have sooo many things to choose from and at all sort of price ranges. It's also an amazing online store to find that perfect Christmas party outfit from. LUSH is another good place to buy gifts from as you could buy one or two bath products for under £5 if you're not looking to spend much, you can buy a gift set or go all out and buy a lot of bath products for someone. At Christmas especially I go into LUSH a lot more, might have something to do with the fact my little cousin is obsessed and she drags me in for 20 minutes if not longer and tells me about every bath bomb there haha. Boots always have 3 for 2 on every year so if you need quite a few presents this is a good place to shop because there are hundreds of presents too choose from, the Soap and Glory gifts are amazing value this year especially on 3 for 2.

There's nothing better at Christmas than getting snuggled into bed with a hot chocolate and catching up on the days Vlogmas. I look forward to going onto my YouTube subscriptions every day to see what everyone's being getting up too and it definitely gets me into the festive mood. As usual I love Zoella's and Sprinkle of Glitter's videos, every year I get so excited for their annual gift giving videos haha check them out!

Let me know if you're doing blogmas or vlogmas this year because I would love to check them out, I think I'm definitely pushing myself with my blog by doing blogmas because as you all probably know I'm useless with uploading regularly. After Christmas I will make it a huge priority to start blogging more, creating better content and push myself to start YouTube which I have been putting off for over a year because I am far too nervous! (And sound awful on camera hahaha) I don't tend to make New Years Resolutions because I can't ever keep to them, I think this year has been another bumpy year for me but I am determent to make 2016 my year. I'm going to write a list of things I want to achieve in 2016 because I think it's time for some big changes.

Now that I've started writing I'm just rambling and don't want to stop hahah, I apologise for the lack of great content but hope you like this little chatty blog post!

                                                                 love Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment