Sunday, 13 December 2015

Blogmas Day 13: A Christmassy Day To Newcastle & Our Christmas Tree

Today I've been to Newcastle with my cousin, sister, auntie and uncle and took some photos so I thought I'd share them with you to help get you in the Christmassy mood! Also, some photos of our Christmas tree decorations, which went up last week so that definitely got me in the mood. As I write this I'm lay snuggled up in bed with my new tartan bedding from Primark (it's amazing) listening to some Christmas songs and I can't wait any longer so I think I'll start wrapping some presents. We went into Fenwicks for so long after having a quick look at their Christmas window, the pictures below are some decorations from the Christmas department, which is amazing! We also went to the Slug and Lettuce for some dinner, I had The Stateside burger, which was soooo good, I had a Coco Noel which is a new cocktail from there, it had my favourite drinks in so obviously it was delicious! Malibu, Absolout Kurrant, cranberry juice and fresh lime, it also came in a little plastic bauble which was quite impressive!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
How've you spent your sunday?
 
love Rachel x
             

                           




No comments:

Post a Comment