Saturday, 12 December 2015

Blogmas Day 12: My Favourite Winter Lipsticks


 
Charlotte Tilbury - Red Carpet Red
Urban Decay - 1993
MAC - Velvet Teddy
Maybelline - 725
MAC - Studded Kiss
Revlon - Black Cherry
MAC - Hang Up
Maybelline - 630
MAC - Instigator 
 
The lipstick make up bag is also from ASOS and I absolutely love it! I bought my friend one for Christmas and couldn't resist getting one for myself too.

 
 
These are my favourite lipsticks to wear during the winter time, I must say the photo isn't doing some of the colours justice! I got Red Carpet Red last year and I absolutely love it, if you're buying for someone who loves lipstick and you're wanting one that's high end, I definitely recommend Charlotte Tilbury Lipsticks, they're fantastic! The Maybelline lipsticks are great together to give the Kylie Jenner over sized lip look, alongside I think it's 038 Addiction lip liner from Rimmel. I also recommended the Urban Decay matte lipsticks, 1993 is unbelievable, the formula is matte but it's not drying and it lasts hours.
 
let me know in the comments what your favourite lipsticks are too wear during the winter!
 
love Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment