Saturday, 12 December 2015

Blogmas Day 11: Christmas Tag

I apologise for day 11 being a day late, I completely forgot to post it! Here's the Christmas tag, ill leave the questions below so you can copy and paste them if you'd like too, leave me links in the comments below to your Christmas tag or blogmas if you're taking part, I'd love to read them.

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?
Miracle on 34th Street is my all time favourite Christmas film, followed by the Santa Clause movie, they're just amazing and if you've seen neither you need to watch them right now haha.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning

3. How do you spend your Christmas day?
Usually I wake up at like 5:30am and get everyone up to go downstairs and open our presents, after opening them we have breakfast and get ready. Every year my aunties, uncles and cousins come over to my house on Christmas morning and we all give each other our presents, after they've left my Grandma and Grandad come over and we give presents, have Christmas dinner together then just spend the day together.

4. Do you have any Christmas eve traditions?
Myself, my mam, my dad, my sister go for dinner with my auntie, uncle and cousin and we also go to the crematorium, then on the night we get our Christmas pjs on and have a little buffet tea.

5. What's your favourite Christmas song?
Last Christmas by Wham!

6. Where would be your dream place to visit over the holiday season?
New York, if there's a time I would go to New York the most it would be during December! I'd love to go shopping and ice skating at the Rockefeller centre.

7. What's the best part of Christmas for you?
Giving and receiving presents, spending time with my family and just having a really festive day! Obviously the Christmas dinner too, mmm!

8. What's your favourite Christmas makeup look?
Gold glittery eyes, burgundy lips or a black smoky eye with a nude lip.

9. Do you peek at your presents or be surprised?
Let's be real here, everyone looks for their Christmas presents and has a little peek, although I love being surprised.

10. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I'm not bad at wrapping but usually I don't put too much effort into my wrapping, this year I'm going all out! Closer to Christmas there will be a blog post on wrapping presents so keep a look out for that!

1. What is your favourite Christmas movie/s?
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?
3. How do you spend your Christmas day?
4. Do you have any Christmas eve traditions?
5. What's your favourite Christmas song?
6. Where would be your dream place to visit over the holiday season?
7. What's the best part of Christmas for you?
8. What's your favourite Christmas makeup look?
9. Do you peek at your presents or be surprised?
10. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?


                                                                   love Rachel x





No comments:

Post a Comment