Thursday, 10 December 2015

Blogmas Day 10: What To Buy Your Secret Santa

Sometimes it's a good idea to do a Secret Santa at Christmas if there's quite a few of you and you don't necessarily want to buy for everyone, here's a few ideas on what you could buy your secret Santa this Christmas. It can be such a good thing doing this as well because I know at work we put a price limit on so everyone's spending around the same money.


There are a loads of different Dove gift sets which can be found in stores such as Boots, Superdrug and Asda. I bought this set in Wilkinson's for Around £3.50, it also has the best scents! Recently my mam bought the Pistachio body wash and it's one of the nicest body washes I've ever smelt, it's included in this set. 

For all the makeup lovers, the lipstick makeup bag is £10 from ASOS, I actually bought one for my best friend and I couldn't resist buying one for myself too! It's such a good size and fits in so many products. Would make a great present and could even pop a lipstick inside as well!

The Enchanted Forest body wash set from The Body Shop, this was £8 and contains 4 60ml body washes, all different scents. This is a nice little present if you don't want too spend too much but you know the person loves a good smelling body wash!

Pug Cakes, I got these from Miss Guided for my cousin, she's like obsessed with dogs. They're just a little silly jokey present but are great for those who love cake and dogs haha.

The Skinny Dip phone case, I paid like £9 for this off ASOS as I got money off during black Friday, I absolutely love Skinny Dip phone cases, I've actually asked for the unicorn one for Christmas! (I have a huge obsession with everything unicorn at the moment)

I got these two little boxes from Primark, they're little card games, Charades and a Pub Quiz, they're £2 each and they had like 3 to choose from. These would be good for people who like card games and are good for Christmas day, a party or just a small social gathering.

Last there's the Makeup Revolution Naked chocolate palette, this is the white chocolate one and is £7.99!! I think they're definitely meant to be dupes for the Urban Decay Naked palettes which I am obsessed with, for those who are just starting out in makeup or they are a huge makeup fan this is a great palette to buy them, there's 4 too choose from if I remember rightly, there's the Naked chocolate, Death by chocolate, I heart chocolate and Pink Fizz. They also have great pigment, so they are good if you don't want to pay £38 for a Naked palette.

                                                      Only 15 sleeps left till Christmas!
                                                            
                                                                  love Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment