Saturday, 12 September 2015

Travel makeup bag: Turkey!

Right now I'm in Turkey and thought I'd share with you what makeup products I have brought along with me. I must admit, it's a little excessive, but let's be honest, when's too much makeup too much?! I have to be prepared for all my favourite makeup looks. 


So let's start off with a little haul of things I purchased in the airport! 


I needed a new Roller Lash as its now my holy grail mascara (let's not use that phrase lightly! This has become my favourite over They're Real!) I also purchased Chopper & Half Baked which are 2 colours in the Naked 2 Palette. I've ran out of both and couldn't go any longer without buying them! All the other products are new to me so I may do a review in the upcoming weeks. 

Now let's start with lipsticks.. 


Charlotte Tilbury - Red Carpet Red 
MAC - Dangerous 
MAC - Hang Up

Dangerous is new to my collection, I think it's from the new range of velvet mattes, It took me like 20 minutes just too pick a colour because I wanted everyone! I soon chose Dangerous because it's the most perfect orange toned red, I own nothing like it! I've already worn it 3 times on holiday and its soon become a huge favourite, definitely recommend with a tan. 


Maybelliene 

630 - Velvet Beige 
912 - Electric Orange 
725 - Tantalizing Taupe 

THESE NUDES ARE MT HOLY GRAIL NUDES, I had to put that in capitals as I have nothing bad to say about them, want the Kylie Jenner look? Pair them with Rimmel lip liner in 038 Addiction! 


I can't live without concealer. It's just perfects a makeup look and for under eyes, let's just say highlighting, well that's life!! 


Following on from highlighting being life? 2 words SOFT & GENTLE! 




Here it is, the good old Naked palettes, alongside Chopper & Half Baked.




Oh and here are more lip products, are you surprised?! MAC Lusterglass in Venetian and Urban Decay 1993, which let's just say is unreal! 

My friend Aimee and her mam have also started a blog which is amazing, check them out!! 

www.elleandmimi.com 

                        love rachel x








3 comments:

  1. great picks!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great items! Love the eyeshadow palettes <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :) Good photos :)
    http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete