Thursday, 16 July 2015

My Everyday Summer Makeup

So this is the make up look I've been wearing practically every day for the past 2 months, it's definitely my go-to look on a daily basis. I've been loving bronzed and highlighted skin with fuller looking eyebrows, gold eyes and nude lips! My Naked 2 palette has definitely been well loved so all my gold eye shadows are almost gone, I'm devastated haha.



The products I've been using to create this look are:
 
  • Maybelline Better Skin foundation, although if I want a lighter coverage, especially when it's warmer I'll use the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream
  • Benefit Porefessional
  • Collection Perfection concealer 
  • Rimmel Stay Matte powder
  • Maybelline Master Sculpt contour kit
  • Rimmel Good to Glow highlighter
  • ELF blusher in Blushing Rose
  • Maybelline Brow Drama sculpting brow mascara
  • Anastasia Brow Pomade
  • NYC Big Bold Volume mascara
  • Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, Half Baked, Chopper and Tease
  • Rimmel exaggerate lip liner in 018 Addiction
  • Maybelline Colour Sensational 725 Tantalizing Taupe

Comment down below telling me what your favourite summer make up look is and what your favourite products are..

                                                          love Rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment