Wednesday, 22 April 2015

Skincare, hair & make up haul

Hey everyone, I'm finally back with a new blog post, I've been quite busy lately so I apologise for the lack of posts.

So recently I've picked up a few things from Superdrug and Boots and thought I'd do a little haul. Some products are repurchased and some are new for me to try! If there are any makeup or beauty products you think I would like tell me in the comments below. I'm also looking for hair care products which will really condition my hair because in a few weeks I'm getting micro ring hair extensions in, so I want to keep my hair in good condition. I can never chose between long and short hair hahaha, but when can anyone?

I will be reviewing these products in the next few weeks so keep a look out for that post!


 
AUSSIE Beach Mate Shampoo & Conditioner
 

 
From Superdrug: Vitamin E Oatmeal Exfoliator and Cleanser spray
                            From Boots: Cucumber eye makeup remover and eye gel

 
L'Oreal Infallible 24hr Matte Foundation
Rimmel Good to Glow highlighter
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
Rimmel Wonder'ful Mascara
Maybelline Brow Drama
Maybelline Colourstay Lipstick in 725 Tantalizing Taupe
 
 
Let me know what your favourite summer products are in the comments below!
 
(Disclaimer* - This is not a sponsored post, all products are purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own)
 
love Rachel x
 
 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you like the Aussi Shampoo & Conditioner, they smell fab and have always been really good on my hair when most other brands really dry it out! Can't wait to read what you thought of them.

    I LOVE your blog! Following on GFC xx
    http://www.glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete