Wednesday, 18 March 2015

Weekend in Edinburgh

On March 15th I went to Edinburgh with my mam, we didn't even know it was Mothers Day when we booked it either. I just wanted to go away for a couple of days, so we went back to my favorite place! These are just a few of the photos I took while I was away.


 



 
The Royal Mile
 
 
                                                       

 



 
Hard Rock Cafe

 


 
View of the castle from Princes Street
                                  
                                                    
                                                                      Jenners

                                                          
                                                                  love Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I’m so in love with your blog! So beautiful photos and interesting posts!
    Will be happy to see you in my blog!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, looks like you had a great time !
    xoxo,

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete