Friday, 13 February 2015

Valentines Day Makeup

So it's quickly approaching valentines day, I never do anything but spend the night with my friends, this year I'm not sure what I'm doing but I'll be wearing this makeup look very similar too this.

 
Face
 
Benefit Porefessional
Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
MAC Pro Long Wear concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Natural Collection Blusher - Rosey Glow
MAC Fix+
MAC Soft & Gentle highlighter
 
 
 
Eyes & Eyebrows
 
Benefit Roller lash mascara
MAC Soft Ochre paint pot
 
Eye shadows are from Urban Decay Naked 3
- Strange to highlight inner corners and brow bone
- Nooner through the crease
- Limit on the lid
- Small amount of Blackheart through outer corner of the crease
- Burnout and Trick on eyelids and on the inner corner of the lower lash line
- Factory on the outer corner of the lower lash line
 
Anastasia Brow Pomade
Maybelline Brow mascara
 
Lips
 
MAC Pink Nouveau lipstick
 
I hope everyone has a great Valentines day weather you're spending it with in a girlfriend/boyfriend, friends or by yourself.
 
Comment down below telling me what makeup products and look you'll be wearing on Valentines day.
 
love Rachel x








         


















2 comments:

  1. Love this look! You can never go wrong with a Naked Palette :)

    www.aboutxgirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete