Thursday, 5 February 2015

January favourites

Can you believe it's already February? Where did January go? Hahaha, this year I am going to try my best to have a monthly favourites post.


First, these black heels are from New Look, £24,99. They look so much better in person, I absolutely love them and they're actually quite comfortable. I've worn them so many times and they go with so many different outfits, they can definitely dress up an outfit.

Onto makeup favourites, there's the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation, I love this soooo much! It gives the perfect coverage, it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and it's so long lasting. I even went to the gym in it a few times, after over a hour of sweating my foundation still looked quite good, it's worth the money!

I love concealer, last year I discovered Maybelline's Better Skin concealer, which I thought was amazing but now that I've used MAC Pro Longwear concealer, this is now my new favourite, once again, it's not thick, it gives the perfect amount of coverage.

The makeup brush that's shown is just from Amazon, it was around £1, I didn't think much of it when I ordered it but every day I have reached for this over any other of my foundation brushes. It blends foundation and concealer amazingly, it leaves a great finish. I've even ordered a few more because I love it soo much!

Another MAC product, Soft and Gentle highlighter! Ah, so I got this last summer when I had my MAC make over and I use it most days, it looks even better with a tan, you don't have to apply much to get a gorgeous highlighted look. It's definitely worth the money, I think it's around £24.50, I've had mine since last August and it's still no where near running out!

Urban Decay Naked 2! Need I say anymore?! I can't believe I have gone so long without this palette, it's £37 but it's sooo worth the money! All the eye shadows are long wearing, they blend perfectly and I couldn't recommended this palette enough, definitely purchase it!


Finally, my last two makeup products. Maybelline Tantalizing Taupe lipstick and Rimmel London lipliner in Addiction. These two lip products together are gorgeous, this lipliner is great to create a bigger lip effect, which I've been doing lately. I've actually just ran out of this lipliner, which I am gutted about so I'm going to have to repurchase it soon!

A few music favourites are Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars and Ellie Goulding's new track for 50 Shades Of Grey, Love Me Like You Do! Uptown funk has been the perfect party song recently, I can't help but dance and sing to it every time I hear it! Love Me Like You Do is such a flawless song, it's great, I honestly can't get enough of putting it on and just singing along, over and over again hahaha.

Comment down below and let me know what your favourites have been and what new products I should try out?

                                                                love Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. Ncie posting!! I like your Naked 2:)
    I follow your blog! I want to communicate with you~

    http://styleoneandonly.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks!
    Love the shoes

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know (:

    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete