Sunday, 11 January 2015

SS15 Fashion

It's just turned January but who can't say they're looking forward to spring and summer?! I love the winter and I love the fashion even more but before we know it, it'll be time to change up our wardrobes for the sun!

Trends for Spring/Summer 2015..
  • Gingham
  • Yellow
  • Shirt Dresses
  • Monochrome
  • Blue and white
  • Head to toe in white
  • Sheer
  • Denim
  • 70's
  • Leather
  • Stripes
  • Faux fur and textures
Shirt dresses can be worn casually or can be dressed up, to wear casual in the summer add some sandals and a oversized bag, to dress it up add some barely there heels and a clutch bag. River Island have some lovely barely there heels at the moment or even some chunky heels.

Monochrome is my favourite trend because my wardrobe literally consists of black, white, grey and burgundy! As we transition into spring and summer I'm going to try my hardest to add a bit more colour into my wardrobe again. But who doesn't love monochrome? I'm not complaining that it's once again on trend hahaha.

Leather, moving onto another trend! I'm not one for leather clothing, although I own a fake leather jacket, but who doesn't? I've already got my eye on a lilac leather skirt from River Island which I really like and want, I think it'll be perfect for summer and will add a slight bit of colour into my wardrobe. Mixing together, faux fur and leather! Once again, I mention River Island, they have some amazing leather jackets with a big faux fur collar (which is detachable) they have so many different colours. I really like the lilac one with the cream faux fur collar.

White is quite a risky colour I think, personally I think it makes me look slightly bigger than I actually am so I try to avoid full white clothing pieces (although as I'm on a massive health kick too lose weight, I've seen a white coordinates set I really like from River Island!) A simple white dress in summer is really nice, especially paired with nice sandals or heels for when you're going out. Take the risk to wear all white! A white tight midi skirt, or midi skater skirt with a little lace white crop top could be a great way to wear all white.

I'm not one for wearing denim either, I just can't pull it off! I don't even wear jeans (mainly because I find them uncomfortable but still.. hahaha) Pair together some simple skinny black jeans, a white sheer shirt, oversized bag and sandals too keep the outfit casual or add some heels with a bag with a long shoulder strap to dress the outfit up.


Comment down below letting me know what your favourite trends are for S/S15 and how you're planning to change up your wardrobe for the new season! :)

This post is NOT sponsored and all opinions are my own.


                                                                 love Rachel x


No comments:

Post a Comment