Sunday, 28 December 2014

What I got for my birthday & christmas 2014!

Sorry I've not updated my blog in a few weeks, I've been so busy with lot's of things that's been happening but I'm finally back. So on December 14th it was my 18th birthday, woo finally 18! I'm so happy and grateful with everything I got from my family and friends. (In no way am I trying to brag about what I've received, last year I done the same post and it was very popular so I decided to do it again this year.)
 
On December 13th I went to with my mam, auntie, sister and cousin for a day of shopping and ice skating. Then on the 14th I had my family over, after I went out for drinks with Beth, who's my best friend hahah.
 
          
Above are photos from York outlet where the ice skating rink was, me and my mam never ended up going ice skating so we sat in the little café with a hot chocolate watching my cousin, sister and auntie ice skate instead.
 
 
        
 
Me and my mam went to a bar called Kennedy's, we both got these sweet chilli flatbreads which tasted amazing!
 
                                     
For the longest time I have wanted some red roses, I finally got some on my birthday I was sooo happy! Last year I bought Lotso from Toy Story 3, this year the Disney shop brought out even bigger ones so Beth bought me the bigger Lotso, I actually call him Mr Snuggles but he is one of my favourite presents! A few other presents I received on my birthday were a Minnie Mouse mug from my sister, I got a few wine glasses with lot's of alcohol, including Malibu (my favourite!) and also, my dad put together a board with loads of photos on from when I was younger, I loved it.

Now onto Christmas day!
 
                            
OOTD: My dress is from Primark, scarf from Dorothy Perkins and boots from Primark.
My mam and dad bought me and Beth matching onesies and slippers hahah.
 
                                          
Me and Beth always have matching things, usually we don't do it on purpose but for Christmas I wanted to get her something that we both could wear, so I bought her the red Pandora ring and also bought myself one out of birthday money. The middle ring was a present from my grandma & granddad for Christmas and the one on the right was from Beth for Christmas.
 
                                                        
For my birthday I got a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick in 'Red Carpet Red' it's so beautiful, I also got a makeup bag which I loveeee. I bought myself the MAC paint pot in 'Soft Ochre' and Estee Lauder's Double wear foundation, which I've been dying to get my hands on for ages.
For secret santa at work me and Aimee both got eachother, we both love makeup and were always talking about it, she got me a MAC lipstick in 'Hang up', it's another amazing lipstick I've recently received. One of my presents from my auntie, uncle and cousin was the Benefit tin, it had 3 full sized products in; Hoola bronzer, Porefessional and They're real! mascara with a mini Benetint. From my other auntie and uncle I got a LUSH bath set, MAC Fix+, MAC lipliner in the shade 'Dervish' and MAC Prolong concealer. Also, I received The Urban Decay Naked 2 palette, I love it sooooo much, I think I like it more than my Naked 3 (and I cried when I received that last year! hahhaa). I also got MAC's eyeliner in '$$$' which is a lovely gold colour which goes amazing which the Naked 2 palette.

                             
 
My mam & dad bought me and my sister new stockings this year (Minnie Mouse one which is above) as they usually fill them up with hair and body products. For my birthday I received a Canon camera (maybe a Youtube channel could be in the process..) Then for Christmas I received a laptop, I'm sooo grateful for them. I absolutely love my Lotso bear and I got this keyring with him on (which is shown on the top right corner of the right photo). Myself, my cousin and auntie are going to see Olly Murs again next year, me and my cousin got tickets. Presents I've just talked about are all from my parents, I thanked them a lot and I made sure to spoil them too!

Comment below what you got for Christmas! If you celebrate Christmas I hope you had an amazing day and hope that everyone has a fab New years.

                                                          love Rachel x














2 comments: