Friday, 14 November 2014

Everyday makeup: Autumn & Winter

        
For the past month I've been wearing this makeup basically everyday, usually I never find a makeup look thst I like so much that I wear everyday hut now I have! 

                                                MAC - All That Glitters eyeshadow 
                                          MAC - Minerlize skin finish in Soft & Gentle 
                                                 Loreal - Tue Match foundation 
                                                  Loreal - Stay Matte powder 
                                                     Loreal - Glam bronze 
                                               Rimmel - 107 Kate Moss lipstick 
                                               Benefit - They're real! Mascara 
                                            Maybeliene - Brow Drama mascara 
                                                    Loreal - Super Liner 
                                            Maybeliene - Better Stay concealer 
                                        Anastasia - Brow Pomade in Dark Brown 

Sometimes I like to change the eyes up abit by putting MAC cranberry through the crease and on the lower lash line. 

                                                           love rachel x

9 comments:

  1. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    www.fashionableperfection.com

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'll check out and follow your blog too.
    Love rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that eyeshadow palette looks gorgeous. perfect everyday shades!

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing palette, although I've now completely ran out of All That Glitters!

      Delete
  4. love the look, very glam!
    I like your blog, very classy and girly

    - http://angelaah91.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a cute blog dear! Love the photos! :) I'm following you now, Follow my blog too http://itsmarjoriegil.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful blog for a beautiful girl! xx

    www.eventhebestsometimesfall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete