Tuesday, 4 November 2014

Autumn getaway

Recently I've been away for a few days with my cousin, auntie and uncle. We stayed in a caravan at the Lake District, it was sooo relaxing and I really wish I was back there! Hahah. On the second day we went for a long walk and got soo muddy, I love going on walks, it was so nice to have some fresh air to clear my head and spend time with my family. 















These below are little pods, it's like camping but inside one of these instead of a tent. We looked inside and they're so small. 



 These photos are took in Keswick, we went there on the last day to look around the shops. 


We found this really nice shop, which had so much Christmassy things which got me even more excited. It's called The Orchid House, in Keswick. 




                                                               Love rachel x



















1 comment: