Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Tanya Burr inspired outfit

It's now Autumn and it's time for A/W fashion, this look is inspired by Tanya Burr. Tanya recently attended the Julien Macdonald S/S15 fashion show in London Fashion week, pictured below this is what she wore. I personally don't own these clothes but I just like creating outfits to share with you! :)

Coordinates have been on trend for over a year now, just because it's A/W doesn't mean you have to layer up all the time, especially on a night out, when it's cold throw on a oversized jacket with a black clutch bag and you're ready to go! Tanya dared to be bold in double leather and she looks fabulous. I'll link her vlog down below where she attended this show. 

                                   
Tanya's outfit.. 
Skirt - VERY 
Top - Sandro 
Shoes - Sergio Rossi
Bag - Cara Delevigne for Mulberry 

The outfit I have recreated..
Skirt & Top - River Island 
Shoes - Topshop 

Tanya's vlog - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nn0aj9q1gig

                                                                      Love rachel x


1 comment:

  1. I love how you've found out what she's wearing in the image, but suggested alternatives too. Love the post!

    I'm a new follower, i'd love it if you had a look at my blog and perhaps followed back if you like my posts! www.beautiboe.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete