Saturday, 16 August 2014

A/W 14 trends - Natural with deep berry lips

So as everyone knows it's September next month with means it's nearly autumn and I'm so excited for winter as I love wearing thick tights and scarves, snuggling up in bed and early dark nights. 

Something I love about A/W is wearing darker lipstick!! This season deep berry lipstick is a massive trend, again! This lipstick is from the Kate Moss long lasting lipstick collection in shade 107, it's my second favourite from the collection as 111 - Kiss of life is my all time favourite from the collection. Also, natural, dewy looking skin is also set to be on trend for A/W, as is more natural  brows. I've created a look where the focus is completely on the lips, I've used a high coverage foundation but didn't use too much so my skin still looked slightly natural. I've slightly bronzed to bring some colour back into my face, I also highlighted to bring abit of glow to my cheeks. I always fill in my eyebrows but I really lightly filled them in and brushed them through as I want them to look more natural. (This is why they aren't shaped or defined too much) 

              
                     MUA Undress your skin highlighter - Iridescent gold 
                            NYX eyebrow cake powder - Blonde 
                       Maybelline Better Skin foundation - Light Beige 
                                         Loreal Glam Bonzer 
                                Maybelline Great lash mascara 
                      Rimmel Kate Moss lasting lipstick collection - 107 

Every year I always bring out the Barry M nail polish in Raspberry, I constantly wear it throughout the whole of autumn and winter. It's only £2.99 from most Superdrug & Boots stores, you can also get it in matte which I purchased but didn't really like too much, only because I don't like matte nails too much unless it's black or white. 

 What's your favourite trend for A/W 14? Let me know which trend you'd like to see next! 
                                                                love rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment