Sunday, 1 June 2014

It's summer! Tag

Hey everyone, it's June 1st which I say is the start of my summer! So i've created a new summer tag.. 

1. Item of clothing or shoes. White converse! They literally go with everything and such a classic item.
2. Favourite hairstyle. Messy beach waves and ombre. 
3. Dress or shorts? Dresses for me every time! 
4. Accessory you can't live without. Sunglasses, in the summer I just go crazy and buy so many pairs! Last year when I went on holiday I took about 6 pairs and still had at least 4 pairs left at home! 
5. Feel good summer song. Summer - Calvin Harris or I got U - Duke Demont 
6.Favourite activity? Sunbathing while listening to music or going to the beach with friends 
7.Pool or beach? Pool! I think this year I might purchase an inflatable one for my garden hahaha
8.Favourite summer makeup product. Either ELF's setting spray or Benefit's Porefessional. Nobody likes makeup that doesn't last or smudges! 
9. Fake tanning or sunbathing? I like to sunbathe but I always make sure I have a sun lotion on so I'm protected from the sun, but in England it's hard to get a tan so I often fake tan. 
10. Favourite nail polish. Sinful Colors - Easy Going 

I tag all of you to do this tag and then leave me the link down below so I can check out what your answers were! :) 

                                                                 love rachel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment