Sunday, 8 June 2014

Common White Girl Tag

Helllooo everyone, I'm back with another tag! It's the common white girl tag. 

1. Favorite starbucks drink? In the summer it would have to be lemonade or Strawberries and creme. In the winter it would be have to be hot chocolate, oh how boring haha
2. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends what I'm doing, can take from 30 minutes up until 2 hours or more if I'm making a massive effort 
3. How many selfies do you take on a daily basis? I rarely take selfies on a daily basis, but every girl knows when you do take a selfie you take about 10 or more until you find one that you actually like! hahahha
4. How many IG followers and pics do you have? I have 71 pictures and 350 followers 
5. Do you ever say "LOL" or "OMG" out loud? I say oh my god, all the time but never just omg 
6. Do you wear the same clothing item more than once? Yeah all the time! Sometimes I will repeat the same outfit like with a couple of weeks apart or i'll use the same piece of clothing but style it differently 
7. Are you racist? No but this shouldn't even be a question! 
8. How many tweets do you have? 8112 tweets 
9. Instagram, Twitter, or Tumblr? I have all 3! 
10. What do you spend most of your time doing? Honestly, watching Youtube videos or Gossip Girl or just going for walks on a night 
11. Who are your favorite youtubers? Beautybaby44, MarrisaLace, Zoella and Sprinkleofglitter
12. How often do you do your nails? Like once a week, I used to love doing my nails when I was younger, I absolutely hate it now it's such a chore and I'm too impatient for the polish to dry 
13. Are you a shopaholic? Yeah 
14. How many times have you watched Mean Girls? About 8 times
15. Do you own a lot of clothes? Not really, I really need to go shopping and update my wardrobe
16. Do you take pictures of your food before you eat it? No, well not unless it looks amazing 
17. Do you wear makeup everyday? about 5/7 days I do, although sometimes even if I'm just popping out I like to do my eyebrows 
18. What are your average grades in school? C's 
19. How do you usually style your hair? Either straight with volume or loose messy curls 
20. Do you always look presentable? Not always, sometimes you've just gotta have them lazy days! Besides, apart from Kimmy K who else ever looks presentable at all times? hahahhaa 

                                                          love rachel x 

No comments:

Post a Comment