Sunday, 15 June 2014

100 Questions That Nobody Asks

Hey everyone, I've done the 100 questions nobody asks tag. 

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? Yeah
3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out
4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No hahaha
5:Do you like to use post-it notes? Yeah 
6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? Yeah 
7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? What sort of question is this? Hahaha, well if it's a swarm of bees i'll be covered in stings but a big bear would just eat me alive, soo probably the bees. 
8:Do you have freckles? Yes! I have so many, I always say I look like a giraffe hahaha
9:Do you always smile for pictures? Not always, but most of the time
10:What is your biggest pet peeve? Rude ignorant people 
11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Sometimes but not always
12:Have you ever peed in the woods? Nope
13:What about pooped in the woods? No
14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing? Yeah, like all the time haha
15:Do you chew your pens and pencils? Yeah, it's like a distraction 
16:How many people have you slept with this week? Nobody 
17:What size is your bed? I have a double bed
18:What is your Song of the week? Partition or Pretty Hurts by Beyonce
19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yeah but like, not excessively 
20:Do you still watch cartoons? Nopee
21:What's your least favorite movie? Hmm, I don't even know, I hate anything that's scary! 
22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Probably in my bed mattress hahaha 
23:What do you drink with dinner? Water
24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Tomato sauce
25:What is your favorite food? Pizza
26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Grease and Dirty Dancing
27:Last person you kissed/kissed you? That would be telling hahaha 
28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No but I was in Brownies when I was like 8 
29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Nope 
30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? If writing ''I'm sorry, I love you'' on a little piece of paper sliding it under the door to my parents when I was little if I done something wrong then probably when I was like 8 hahahah
31:Can you change the oil on a car? I've never tried 
32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket? Nope, I can't drive yet, although I hope I'll never get one 
33:Ever ran out of gas? 
34:Favorite kind of sandwich? Chicken and stuffing
35:Best thing to eat for breakfast? Bagel with Philadelphia 
36:What is your usual bedtime? Between 12:30am 
37:Are you lazy? I can be sooo lazy unless I'm motivated or I want do something
38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I used to hate halloween, I still do but I did dress up as a non scary vampire, a bat and a fairy in a bright pink tutu, with neon beads and fairy wings hahaha, oh god, I hate scary things! 
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign? Rat 
40:How many languages can you speak? 1, which is english and I know very very very little french 
41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Nope 
42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Lego
43:Are you stubborn? I can be really stubborn at times but sometimes I'm such a softy and give in too easily
44:Who is better...Leno or Letterman? ???
45:Ever watch soap operas? Yeah 
46:Are you afraid of heights? Yeah
47:Do you sing in the car? All the time
48:Do you sing in the shower? Of course, what else is there to do hahah
49:Do you dance in the car? Yeah 
50:Ever used a gun? Nope, well.. a water gun then yeah haha
51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? Probably when I was like 10 
52:Do you think musicals are cheesy? Depends, some can be 
53:Is Christmas stressful? Nope, I just try and enjoy every moment of it  
54:Ever eat a pierogi? Nope 
55:Favorite type of fruit pie? I don't like any fruit pie.. 
56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Doctor, nurse, fashion designer, singer, childminder
57:Do you believe in ghosts? Yeah 
58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? Yeah 
59:Take a vitamin daily? Yeah 
60:Wear slippers? Nope
61:Wear a bath robe? Sometimes
62:What do you wear to bed? Usually a oversized t-shirt
63:First concert? Either, Steps or S-club 7 
64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? I've only been to Wal-Mart when I went on holiday in Canada
65:Nike or Adidas? Adidas 
66:Cheetos Or Fritos? I used to love Cheetos when I was younger
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Neither
68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? Nope
69:Ever take dance lessons? Yeah 
70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? Nope 
71:Can you curl your tongue? Yeah 
72:Ever won a spelling bee? I've never taken part in one 
73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yeah ahaha all the time
74:Own any record albums? Nope
75:Own a record player? No 
76:Regularly burn incense? No 
77:Ever been in love? Yeah 
78:Who would you like to see in concert? Drake and Calvin Harris 
79:What was the last concert you saw? Rihanna & David Guetta 
80:Hot tea or cold tea? I don't like tea 
81:Tea or coffee? Neither
82:Sugar or snickerdoodles? Sugar 
83:Can you swim well? Yeah 
84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yeah 
85:Are you patient? Not at all
86:DJ or band, at a wedding? Probably a DJ, although if I had the chance for Lana Del Rey to sing at my wedding I'd never say no 
87:Ever won a contest? Nope 
88:Ever have plastic surgery? Depends, I'd only get it if I was sooo unhappy with something 
89:Which are better black or green olives? I don't like any olives 
90:Can you knit or crochet? No
91:Best room for a fireplace? Sitting room 
92:Do you want to get married? Yeah 
93:If married, how long have you been married?
94:Who was your HS crush? I can't even remember hahaha 
95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? Yeah, sometimes, but not always 
96:Do you have kids? Nope
97:Do you want kids? Yeah 
98:Whats your favorite color? Lilac 
99:Do you miss anyone right now? Yeah 
BONUS JONAS QUESTION: something that happened to you in middle school. I went away in year 6 with the school and I was in a room with like 5 of my friends, it was quite a old house we were in, every night we were there we would stay up late and just talk, one night we heard banging at our door and we were all too scared to have a look, turns out one of the boys from down stairs had been sleep walking, banged on our door then fell asleep right outside haahahah, at the end of the few days we also got told by our teachers that they had heard all of our conversations through a air vent from our rooms to the kitchen and that there were secret passages from each of our rooms! A lot happened on them few days we were away! 

This is my second weekly tag, I hope you're enjoying them! I'm really enjoying it! 
                            
                                                      love rachel x

No comments:

Post a Comment