Sunday, 25 May 2014

TMI tag

Hey everyone, this is the TMI tag! I 

1: What are you wearing? Onesie
2: Ever been in love? Yeah 
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope 
4: How tall are you? 5'4
5: How much do you weigh? I'd rather not answer this..
6: Any tattoos? Nope
7: Any piercings? Yeah, lobe piercing, cartilage and i've got my nose pierced.
8: OTP? Zalfie!
9: Favorite show? Gossip Girl or FRIENDS 
10: Favorite bands? Oasis
11: Something you miss? Being on holiday! I'm not going away this year :( 
12: Favorite song? I don't really have a favourite song atm, but I'm really into Lana Del Rey, I love Young & Beautiful.
13: How old are you? 17
14: Zodiac sign? Sagittarius 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
16: Favorite Quote? Everything happens for a reason
17: Favorite actor? Ryan Gosling!! 
18: Favorite color? Lilac 
19: Loud music or soft? Loud music
20: Where do you go when you're sad? My bed
21: How long does it take you to shower? 15-25 minutes
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends, if i'm just popping out then around a hour if I'm going somewhere or I want to make a effort it can take up to 2 hours. 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope.
24: Turn on? Making me happy
25: Turn off? Ignorance 
26: The reason I started blogging? I want to start a Youtube channel but first I thought i'd try out blogging, turns out I love it! I wanted to start a blog as it was something just for me, where I could say and do what I like, also so I could interact with other people who have the same interests as me. 
27: Fears? Spiders! 
28: Last thing that made you cry? I have no idea
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday
30: Meaning behind your blog name? Well.. it's really imaginative and it's just my name, hahaha
31: Last book you read? Lauren Conrad, Beauty
32: The book you're currently reading? I'm just gonna be honest and say I don't read hahaha, I'm so bad at reading, I really don't have the concentration to read a book
33: Last show you watched? Gossip Girl 
34: Last person you talked to? My mam
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Friends
36: Favorite food? Obviously, it has to be pizza
37: Place you want to visit? America, especially LA & New York
38: Last place you were? My house
39: Do you have a crush? Yes hahaa
40: Last time you kissed someone? About 3 days ago
41: Last time you were insulted? Probably yesterday when my sister told me my hair looks stupid, I might of went a bit too far with a bright purple hair dye! oopsie..
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Orange or lemon & lime
43: What instruments do you play?? I don't play any 
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? Rings
45: Last sport you played? I don't play sport at all 
46: Last song you sang? Summertime sadness 
47: Favorite chat up line? I don't have one
48: Have you ever used it? 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last night with a couple of friends
50: Who should answer these questions next? All of my followers! 

Every sunday I am going to do a different tag, so I would appreciate it if you would comment down below with any tags you would like me to do, or any questions you would like me to answer! :)

                                                              love rachel x

3 comments:

  1. Nicee post :)
    I am following u via GFC
    Hope u will follow back.
    arbbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!!

    Would you like to follow? Let me know & I follow right back!

    Kiss,
    PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post. Lovely Blog. I am really loving your blog.
    wanna follow each other?
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click & comment

    ReplyDelete