Friday, 2 May 2014

MAYLASH eyelash serum - review

Hello everyoneeee, recently I was sent a little product to try out, Maylash eyelash serum. I've never tried a eyelash serum as I never thought they'd really work. When I was sent this I was intreiged to try it out and it has surprised me. 

I never thought my lashes would grow using a eyelash serum but they seem to have grown a little bit, I've noticed my eyelashes look longer and thicker. I've been using the product for 8 weeks now and I really like it so I'm going to carry on using it! If I notice a bigger difference I shall do a updated review. :) 

                        Before 


                         
                               After 

                                                              love rachel x



4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Amazing results! May have to try out this technique :P
    Now following your blog! Would be lovely if you could check out mine?:)
    trustinvogue.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am a new blogger. You have got very cool ideas and you are amazing. I love your blog Check out my blog too if you want http://reginess.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your blog now :) x

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see an update! Anyway, I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :) xx

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete