Monday, 7 April 2014

Products I've used up!

Hellooo everyone, I've been sorting through my makeup and beauty products today and found a few products that have been used up! (Explains why there's so many foundations! Also only finished another foundation last week!)



First foundation is the Maybeliene dream matte mousse, I've used this foundation on and off for about 2-3 years now, I really like it as it's so smooth and has a medium-high coverage. It's definitely my go to foundation if I'm not sure which one to buy. I heard quite a few really good reviews about Rimmel's match perfection foundation so I gave it a try, I did really like it and it has light-medium coverage which is good when I want a lighter coverage but I usually go for medium-high. I then heard about Loreal Paris true match foundation, I love this foundation as it's such a good match to my skin tone, you can defiantly build up the coverage to how you would like it, so I'll defiantly have to repurchase this! 

During the winter I really got into a skin care routine using all simple products, I've just finished the deep cleansing face mask which lasted like 3 months which is amazing! I used it once a week and it really helped my skin look brighter and clearer, I really need to repurchase this soon as it's an amazing product!! 

I literally just used up my Porefessional a few days before Christmas which was perfect timing as I received a new one for Christmas! (I was so happy) The very dirty looking clear mascara is MUA which I use to set my eyebrows, I defiantly think it's time to purchase a new one. Maybeliene's the falsies mascara is a repurchase as I have used it on and off since it was first brought out, it's not my favourite mascara ever but it's really good and helps lengthen my lashes a lot. 

I purchased the Wake me up concealer as I'd heard so many good reviews about it, it's quite low coverage and I like high coverage for blemishes and for my under eyes so I didn't really like it too much so I doubt I'll be repurchasing it anytime soon. I've had quite a few MUA liquid eyeliners as they're so good for only being £1, this one is completely used up now so I'll have to repurchase it soon, I prefer the non waterproof one compared to the waterproof one though. 

                                                               Love rachel x 

11 comments:

  1. love the l'oreal foundation! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice selection of products

    http://thisgirlloveschic.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Lovely blog and great post ❤️! We invite you to visit my blog :)

    kisses! ;)
    www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. falsies mascara and simple products are always a must for me!:) loving your blog, now following you! - I'm over at trustinvogue.com :) xxx
    - Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! Im follow your blog :)
    I want to invite you to visite my blog
    http://ylieby.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review!
    ^_^
    Do you want to follow eachother with?))
    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice review! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog so much! do you wanna follow each other? follow me and I will follow you right back!
    Have a lovely day!

    Bryony xxx
    http://glitteryberry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! You've been tagged in my post "The Liebster Award!" :) Check it out!

    http://iamthunderchick.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely post! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete