Friday, 21 February 2014

Edinburgh

Hey everyone, I just got back from a little trip to Edinburgh! Although the weather wasn't great I had a lovely time with my mam, sister and her friend. I had plenty of time for some shopping! We stayed in the Princes Street Travelodge, which is above Topshop on Princes Street, we had a room on the front so we had an amazing view of Princes Street and up towards the Royal Mile. I've been going to Edinburgh since I was about 8, it's one of my favourite places to visit! 

        
                                                           
                
    
         
                                                             Views from my room. 

                 
                                                
          
                                                                   Edinburgh Castle 
         
 
                                                     Views from the castle. 

                                    
         
                      
                            My meal from the Hard Rock Cafe 
                                                                    
                                                    

                                                               Love Rachel x 





















8 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, I've always wanted to visit Edinburgh but not found an excuse to go yet! It looks so pretty!

    http://abigailalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are lovely. I am planning to visit Edinburgh in April (I hope) but there is so much planning that I need to get sorted!!!!

    Hannah x | lovelettersandsnippets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely, make sure you go shopping on Princes Street! :) x

      Delete
  3. That castle looks cool, nice photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking of going for the fringe festival this year! Edinburgh looks so awesome :)


    IN MY SUNDAY BEST BLOG

    Sade xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pics

    http://msvanvee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! I really like the architecture and your scarf looks amazing :))

    Kisses, Kali
    http://kalisinspirationboard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete