Saturday, 30 November 2013

November faves!

Hey, I can't believe it's already December tomorrow this year has flown over so quickly but now it's time for my November favourites! 

For my makeup favourites I've been loving MUA's Ever After eyeshadow palette especially the colours Chino, Fade, Truffle and Penny. The colours in this palette are more pigmented compared to my other MUA eyeshadows, they're also matte which I really like. Next I've got two mascaras, Maybelliene the falsies and Natural collections lash length, they're both so lengthening and just amazing. 


In the past 2 months I've started taking more care of my skin so I've been using Simple kind to skin purifying cleansing lotion and soothing facial toner. I can definitely tell a difference in my skin as it looks better now, I really love these products and definitely recommended trying them. 



I haven't got too many favourites this month but some songs I've been loving are Kanye West - Bound 2, oh my god, I actually do really like this song not to mention I love Kim's make up in the video haha! Also Drake's new album Nothing Was The Same has been my absolute favourite, it's just so so amazing. I've been listening to lots of Christmas songs too as it's nearly Christmas! 

Bound 2 - Kanye West http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBAtAM7vtgc 
Nothing was the same album - Drake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRducErGG1U

                                                                 Love Rachel x

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a good eyeshadow palette as well, that one has really nice colors!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple is such a good skincare range and really takes care of your skin. Great choices!
    x

    perksofbeingamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely review! I've been considering trying simple for a while but was a little unsure whether it was worth all the hype, but again, it does sound like a good little product from your review. Might have to brave the sale shoppers and head into town! :) x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete