Sunday, 6 October 2013

Ask Rachel - Answered!

Hiya everyone, I'm going to answer your questions, thanks so much for commenting with them. :) 

What's your favourite make up brand? My favourite brands would either be, MUA or Maybelline. I love Benefit for high street. 

What's your favourite shop? 
Probably River Island or Primark. 

What do you study? 
I study Theatrical Make up, it's really good!

Who's your favourite youtuber? 
Tanya Burr, she's really inspiring. 

What type of blogs do you prefer to read? Beauty blogs. 

What's your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? 
I love having film days, do my nails and just relax. I usually watch a lot of YouTube videos on a Sunday too. 

Who's your favourite blogger? 
My favourite blogger is Tanya Burr! 

Do you prefer statement eyes or statement lips? I love lipstick so definitely statement lips! 

Comment below questions for December! Thank you for the questions. :) 

                 Love Rachel x 

9 comments:

  1. your blog is beautiful! :) please check out my blog & follow if you like! :)

    rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Sundays are definitely chill days:-)
    p.s- thank you for answering my questions x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel!! This Q&A thingy is a good idea :) I'm a new follower- I love to get in touch with other bloggers close to my age! If you're interested you may follow me as well, in the meantime I look forward to reading more!

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog ;)

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love MUA + Tanya Burr :D Great q&a, love the idea :)
    My Q-Do you prefer statement eyes or statement lips?
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool that you are studying theatrical make-up! What a fun and exciting dream career choice!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like the blog :)
    We should follow :) I have a fashion-beauty blog.

    Check it out

    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for sharing your faves!!! I LOVE benefit products too! I've just followed you on GFC, looking forward to your next post love!!

    xoxo, Mango ❤
    MangoRabbitRabbit's Blog | Holiday Party Outfit: Little White Dress

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello i like your blog..i'd like to invite you to my blog where u can find lots of delicious recipes, raw and vegan lifestyle, diary, photos, food n special and english articles (!) etc. If u like my blog feel free and let me know. Have a nice day :) xxx

    www.andie-chambers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete