Sunday, 29 September 2013

September favourites

Hey everyone, I can't believe it's already the end of September! This year has just flew over, but it's time for my September favourites. 

I haven't really got many beauty favourites this month but my first favourite is a lipstick and it's only £1! It's a dark red (shade 1) from the brand MUA which is sold in Superdrug. I've bought MUA lipsticks ever since they first came out, for only £1 you can't really go wrong if the shade doesn't suit you or if you don't like it. Shade 1 is a perfect lipstick for autumn/winter, it has a lovely matte finish, I usually conceal my lips, apply a lipliner all over my lips then apply the lipstick, it stays on so much longer!

I still love Benefits porefessional it's amazing, I've been wearing it every day and I can defiantly tell the difference compared to when I don't wear it, it keeps my make up on so much longer, you don't have to use much but it keeps your face so soft and also evens your skin tone. Also, Benefits they're real mascara! Is just brilliant, I love it, every day I wear it, it seperates and lengthens lashes so much, both products are defiantly worth the price. 

A few songs I've been loving this month are Young & Beautiful - Lana Del Rey, Wrecking Ball - Miley Cryus and Same Love - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.

I apologise for the lack of favourites this month, it's been a very busy month and I haven't really tried many new products. 

                      Love Rachel x



3 comments:

  1. Hello i have nominated you on the liebster award, please come check it out : )http://www.vividsavvy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutttteeee blog! i am liking wrecking ball alot too right now! So happy i stumbled across it. Hopefully you can swing by mine sometime!

    xo, Kelsey Belle | Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete