Friday, 2 August 2013

OOTD - Casual day to the cinema.

Hey guys, got my outfit of the day for you all! Today I've been to the cinema with my little cousin Elle to see Monsters University so it's been a casual outfit. 

      White cami top - Dorothy Perkins 
         Black leggings - River Island 
                 White converse
        Bag - New Look (last summer) 
   Above the knuckle ring - River Island 
Watch - River Island (Lighting isn't good, sorry) 

      Heart hoop earrings - River Island 
        
                   Love Rachel x

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I absolutely love reading your blog so I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Blogger Award! If you want to take part, the details are on my blog! Chloe x

    http://realityleaveslotstoimagination.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are absolutely stunning. and your blog is wonderful. don't mind me while I stalk you.

    hallahmikaelaharmon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete