Friday, 2 August 2013

Mini haul

Hey guys, I've been shopping for a last few bits for my holiday minus the beauty products which I still need to purchase, so anyway even though there isn't much I thought I'd still haul it for you anyway! 

           (Sorry the lighting is so bad)             
             Minnie Mouse pyjama sets 
                   Primark each £7 
    Blue T-shirt with faux leather sleeves 
                      Primark £4 
              Grey and black shorts 
                  H&M each £3.99 

Black wedge boots - £10 from £35(sale) 
            Above knuckle ring - £2        
           Heart hoop earrings - £2 
        All of above from River Island 
       Gold necklace - H&M £3.99 
Bun, nails and false eyelashes - £1 each 
    Bandana - £1.50 all from Primark 

                Love Rachel x
 

1 comment:

  1. those black wedge boots are cute! they look perfect for autumn/winter (:

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete