Saturday, 3 August 2013

Mini beauty & jewerelly haul

Hey guys, I've been shopping to get some beauty products and a couple of bits of jewerelly for my holiday next week and I'm going to haul them for you!
 
                  Sinful colours - 24/7 
   Colour 24hr Tattoo - Permanent Taupe 
               Kate Moss lipstick - 110 
        Miss Sporty lipstick - 038 I Love 
               MUA powder - Shade 1 
   Collection mascara - Waterproof black 
                 BB cream - Light 

         Leopard beach bag - Primark 
              Gold necklace - H&M 
     Gold chain - NewLook (Generation) 
          Gold earrings - River Island 

                   Love Rachel x

9 comments:

  1. Great buys :) x

    ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some really nice things here :)


    If you like MAC makeup, I have a lipstick giveaway on my blog :)

    llh x

    www.lauralouisehaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE ONE :) Hugs from Philippines :)
    would you like to follow each other? just lemme know. i'll surely love to follow back =)http://tjfseries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely loving your blog! just followed you on blogger, keep in touch lovely xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog!
    I am now following your blog, make sure you take a look
    at my blog and follow back xx!

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many awesome things! Great haul xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just got a chain necklace from H&M as well! i love it so much, it adds such a nice pop of glitz to an outfit (: xx

    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it
    http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete