Tuesday, 30 July 2013

New hair!

Hey everyone! I've changed my hair and thought I would share it with you all. 

About a month and a half ago I dyed my hair with the L'oreal Paris Wild Ombrés hair dye, I absolutely love it! I didn't think it would work but it did and worked really well. I dyed it back dark brown for prom but I've finally managed to dye it ombré again this time I used ombré no 3, for blonde to dark blonde. I left it on for around 45 minutes including the 15 minutes it took to apply. Depending on how much you want the colour to change depends on how long yours e it on really. I'd recommended it to anyone, I would say use the colour conditioning shampoo in the box then rinse and them use your usual conditioner so your hairs soft and doesn't look dry. I purchased this hair dye in asda for £6.70 at the moment they are on deal for 2 for £10! You can also purchase it from Superdrug & Boots too.

I also cut a full fringe in which my mam isn't too happy about because I done it myself, haha, I don't recommended cutting your hair yourself, especially without permission from your parents! 



                        Love Rachel x

4 comments:

  1. A lovely delicate effect and what is most important the ends don't look demaged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always exciting changing up your look with your hair right? ♥♥ You look lovely x

    By the way I'm running a give away, if you're interested? ♥ http://stopmotionwords.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/international-giveaway-to-celebrate-200.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is pretty on you, nice choice.
    http://www.kclueless.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely :)

    Www.therunwaylocket.blogspot.co.uk
    Philippa Senoj xo

    ReplyDelete