Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Liebster Blog Awards

Hi everyone, I haven't been able to access my blog lately for a number of reasons but I'm back now! 
Wow! I am so shocked I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Awards by Lamey X, Lauren Frances Reilly and Sophie's World, I can not thank you all enough I really didn't expect to be nominated at all!  
I have been given some questions to answer from each blogger so I shall list them below. I hope I've done all this right, haha. 

                              Firstly my questions from Lameyy, thank you so much for nominating me! 
                                                              www.lameyy.blogspot.co.uk 

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because recently I came across so many people video blogging on YouTube and I never really had the confidence to start my own channel so for now I thought I would start blogging and see if people enjoy reading my blog. 

2. What do you want out of your blog?
I would like to gain new experiences from my blog and be pushed out of my comfort zone. Blogging is something I have been interested in for a while now and I don't have any friends or family who blog, it's something different because you can give your opinion on anything, it's your blog and it's totally about what you're interested in.

3. Whose blogs are your favourite to read?
My favourite blogs would have to be Sprinkleofglitter, Zoella, TanyaBurr and THUNDER + THREADS, they're all such inspirations. 

4. What are your favourite posts to write? 
My favourite posts would have to be hauls, I love hauls, I like to share with everyone what I recently bought to see what everyone thinks, I don't do hauls to brag about what I have purchased but I really enjoy reading other people's hauls too.

5. Have you ever considered starting a youtube channel or vlogging?
Well actually, I am going to start a YouTube channel this year, hopefully in September after the summer, I want to be committed to a YouTube channel and to my blog, so yeah I shall be starting a channel later this year.
6. Do you have any regrets from starting your blog?
I have no regrets from starting my blog at all!

7. What do you enjoy about blogging?
I enjoy blogging because it's so unique, it's your blog and people either love or hate it but I love everything about blogging. Also you can meet so many people through blogging, I love reading peoples comments and checking out other people's blogs. 

8. Do your friends know and support your blog?
None of my friends or family actually know I blog, I really must tell them! I know they would support me though. 
9. How do other people's blogs inspire you?
Other people's blogs inspire me because they're writing about what they enjoy and what they like, you can link so much to other people's blogs because we share the same interests which is great! Also everyone's their own person and they're doing what they enjoy. 

10. How often do you post on your blog?
I try to post weekly on my blog but recently my laptop broke so I couldn't blog, I tried to upload a blog from the app on my iphone but it wouldn't load, I apologize for the lack of blogging lately. 

11. How long have you been blogging for?
I have been blogging for about 2 months. 

My next set of questions are from Hi My Name Is Floz who I would like to thank for nominating me! 

1. Favorite nail polish brand?
My favourite nail polish brand has got to be Barry M!

2. High end or high street?
High street.

3. Best clothes shop?
Primark or River Island, it's so hard to choose! 

4. Lipstick or blush?
Lipstick.

5. If you could, what one thing would you change about yourself?
I'm changing my hair next week so this is something I would change. 

6. Biggest achievement?
I'm not really sure what my biggest achievement would be, probably leaving school is that counts, haha. 

7. Florals or leather?
Leather. 

8. Last compliment you were given?
''Your hair looks lovely!'' 

9. Long hair or healthy hair?
Healthy hair! I also love long hair but it still needs to be healthy. 

10. What makes you most happy?
Spending time with friends and family, being sociable. 

11. Favorite music artist?
This is so hard, either Example or David Guetta. 

My questions from Sophie at http://sophiessworldd.blogspot.co.uk/, thank you so much for nominating me!

1. Go-to nail polish?
MUA - Natural Days. 

2. What's your favourite song?
Love Me Again - John Newman. 

3. What's your favourite place to shop for shoes?
Primark or New Look. Primark is great for heels! 

4. Favourite makeup brand?
MUA or Maybelline. 

5. Maybelline or Rimmel?
Maybelline. 

6. H&M or Topshop?
Topshop.

7. Favourite colour?
Red.
8. Summer must-have?
Plain white t shirt. 

9. Favourite Read?
This is so bad, but I don't read books very often although I'm half way through Victoria Beckham's - That Extra Half An Inch. 

10. Would you rather wear shorts or skirts?
Skirts! 

11. Must-have chick flick?
Angus thongs and perfect snogging! 

Thanks again to everyone who reads my blog and a very very big thank you to those who have nominated me for this award! 
love rachel x 


3 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! Im a new york blogger, I blog about NY style, Food, Passion for makeup and just running around my awesome city. Would love if you checked it out, Lets follow eachother! :)

    
http://www.cynthiasnydose.com/

    ReplyDelete