Thursday, 11 April 2013

Barry M textured nail polish - Kingsland Road | Review

Over the past year I have purchased so many nail polishes, personally my favourite brand is Barry M. I purchase my Barry M polishes from my local Superdrug, they're priced at £2.99, nail effect polishes are priced at £3.99 and the magnetic nail effects are priced at £4.99, so overall the polishes are reasonably priced and worth the money! From pastels to brights, metallics to glitter, there's a polish for everyone. Larger boots stores also stock Barry M as well as all Superdrug stores. (Online store links are down below) 

The newest addition to my nail polish collection is Barry M textured which was priced at £3.99. I purchased the shade Kingston road, the colour is a pastel pink which is very popular for spring/summer 2013, it's quite similar to Strawberry Ice Cream which I also have. The textured effect is a grainy, matte finish,I applied 3 coats as it can be quite opaque, applying 3 coats gives the best finish compared to 1 coat which is was very opaque. I'm always changing my nail polish colour - I wore this for 3 days and it never chipped which I was very pleased about. The brush is just the right size to paint your full nail.This polish also comes in 3 other shades; Atlantic Road, Ridley Road and Station Road. I highly recommend purchasing and trying out this product.

                                                       






                                      

              Links: http://www.barrym.com/ http://www.superdrug.com/ http://www.boots.com/en/Barry-M/ 


                                                                                                love rachel x

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that green river island dress! Xxx

    barbieandpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for nail polishes but I haven't bought a Barry M one for ages. This colour will be really nice now we've got to spring. I like the shape of your nails are they real? Grace x

    http://grace-gibson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, but no my nails aren't real, it would be great if they were though! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel love your post on textured nail varnish. I also did a post on nail health and beauty this week!

    I will enjoy following you, check out my blog too if youre interested: www.beleza-byems.blogspot.co.uk

    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nail polish, I might buy one and try it!
    Followed! :)

    www.lauraelizabethbeeney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete