Thursday, 11 April 2013

April wishlist

1. Models Own - Ice Neon in Bubblegum. 
I have been after a neon pink nail polish for weeks now and I couldn't find the perfect colour, I don't usually purchase the Models Own range but when the Ice collection was recently released and I saw this colour I fell in love! I hope to purchase this product as a friend highly recommends the Models Own range. Priced at £5 each, the Ice Neon box set is priced at £20 for all 5 polishes in the range. Other colours in the range are; Pukka Purple, Pink Punch, Luis Lemon & Toxic Apple.


                                                        
2. River Island - Gold tone chunky curb chain necklace.
Chunky jewellery is a statement piece in anyone's collection, for ages now I have been searching for a chunky gold necklace and this is perfect! Wearing this necklace can automatically dress up an outfit, it's a bold piece which can be paired with so many different outfits. If anyone knows of anywhere which sells a similar necklace to this or any other statement pieces which will be key for this years trends please comment down below - thank you! This necklace is priced at £12. 
          

3. River Island - Green textured skater dress. 
I love skater dresses! They're so flattering, lately I purchased a basic skater dress from New Look which I love, basic skater dresses you can really dress up or dress down, they're perfect for any time of the year. This green dress is great, I always buy black clothing even though I love bright colours so this green dress is perfect for spring/summer to brighten up my wardrobe. It has short sleeves which are rolled up with a rounded neck. On a recent trip to Sunderland I saw this in the store, I never got the chance to try it on as it was so busy but the texture of the dress is unusual but really nice! The dress is priced at £32. 


             
Although this is a very small wish list I hope you all like my choices. 
Links: 
http://www.riverisland.com/women/dresses/skater-dresses/Green-textured-skater-dress-636749

                                                                                                     love rachel x 

10 comments:

  1. LOVE that dress! :)

    michellele1.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small is nice sometimes because itmeans you cna have it all no? ;) anyways that dress looks stunning, Thanks for hte post! xx

    http://misstephaniechen.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should get bloglovin too btw! it'll be a lot easier for people like me to follow you :) :)

      Delete
  3. that necklace is just my cup of tea! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post

    Mind taking a second to check out my blog, I love feedback!
    rosewaterreflections.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had my eye on the necklace for ages. Someone I work with wears that green dress with coloured under skirts that make it fan out at the bottom (I don't what they are called) but they look really nice.

    Grace x

    http://grace-gibson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I really like your blog! I created this website called Sweet & Style where new and struggling bloggers can submit posts to be featured to gain more traffic to their blog. I would love to feature one of your posts! If you are interested you can email me at gasappenfield@gmail.com

    www.sweetandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that green dress and the necklace, they would look so good together, not sure they would go with the neon pink nails though! Love your blog though!
    www.beautifulbutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG looove the necklace! And just 12 £? thats great price i guess, thanks for sharing... now i have to get one of those haha

    stylekarolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete