Thursday, 25 April 2013

April favourites.

I must apologise, I haven't been blogging recently for a number of different reasons but I'm back, so if anyone does have any blog post requests please comment down below, once again I apologise! 

It's time for some April favourites! This month I have 3 products which I absolutely love and can't wait to share with you all. 

Firstly, I have a body butter which is 'Palmer's cocoa butter firming butter' and oh my god I can't explain how good this body butter smells, it's amazing! Usually when I apply body butter the smell doesn't last too long (unless it's Soap & Glory) but this smells so good for hours after applying. I first purchased 'Garnier body tonic' last summer, I really liked this product (also smelt amazing) but it didn't seem to tone up my skin too much. Recently my friend had a baby and recommended this product to me and I have noticed my skin has started to become firmer and the brightness of stretch marks are reduced which is great. I purchased a 315ml bottle which was bought a month ago which is nearly used up so I will definitely be repurchasing soon! Also, the pricing is very reasonable and affordable. I would highly recommended this product to anyone as it is so good. 




My second favourite of this month is a hairspray, 'got3b Glued blasting freeze spray'. For months now I have wanted to try this hairspray and finally I bought it which I am so happy about. After styling your hair and applying the hairspray you don't need to use much as it is so strong, it holds hair in place for at least 2-3 hours. It can become sticky if it is sprayed to close to your hair although it's very easy to brush out. Also it smells so good! I would definitely recommend it, I have the same bottle now as I purchased 3 weeks ago and it still hasn't ran out, overall it's a great hairspray! 




http://www.superdrug.com/got2b-glued-blasting-freeze-spray-300ml/invt/562963&bklist=

And finally! The product which I extremely love and can't get enough of is 'Garnier 2 in 1 eye & face make up remover'. I first purchased this makeup remover in February after months and months of trying different types of removers I found this and it's amazing. Since February I have almost used up 2 bottles as you can see in the photos below. With the makeup remover I use cotton wool oval pads to remove my makeup, depending on how much makeup I am wearing I usually use 2 pads I don't apply too much makeup remover onto the pad as it can make my skin feel and look oily after, but it literally removes every spot of makeup on your face, even waterproof mascara without leaving your face or eyes red, sometimes face products can be tough on your skin but this isn't it leaves skin soft and can be oily if too much is used. I would recommend this product to anyone as like I said I extremely love. 


http://www.superdrug.com/garnier-2-in-1-eye+face-make-up-remover-200ml/invt/239975&bklist=#readReview

                                                                 love rachel x 

4 comments:

  1. Garnier have some really good products, they always work for me.

    How about following each other? Let me know on my blog!

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola acabo de descubir tu blog y me ha gustado mucho! Te gustarĂ­a que nos siguieramos? Te espero en mi blog. Un beso
    http://blogfreedomstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have that same makeup remover and we love it! it gets everything off! we've tried other makeup removers but nothing quite compares to this

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been contemplating getting the palmers firming butter for so long! I love the smell of the other Palmers products I've tried, after your review will be going to get it!

    I am now following your blog, please check out mine and follow if you enjoy http://itsgoingtohappen.blogspot.co.uk/

    Thank!x

    ReplyDelete